Before you start working on your itinerary it’s important to understand what itinerary steps are. You can find more information in the ‘what are itinerary steps‘ FAQ.
To start building your itinerary, you first need to create a tour. Please read ‘what are the different components of a tour’ to learn about this.
Once you have your tour settings filled in, you can start to build your itinerary. To do this, click on the pencil below the tour heading.
Here you can choose to add an existing itinerary or add a day. Then, click on the arrow in on the right in the button ‘Day 1’ to open the settings menu for each day.
In the settings menu per day, you can select or add your steps and accommodation.
From here on, there are two ways to build your itinerary.
- Did you create your steps and accommodations in advance via the dashboard? Then you can simply select the right steps and accommodation for each day.
- Once you save all the selected steps and close the menu, you will see your finished itinerary appear.
- If you haven’t yet created your itinerary steps and accommodations, you can add them manually per day by writing their name or description and clicking on ‘Add’. The same applies to adding accommodation.
- When you have created or selected the essential steps and added accommodation, you can save and close the menu. You will see the structure of your itinerary. It will look rather empty.
- The next step for you is to open the settings menu of each step and accommodation to add all relevant information. You can find more information about how to do this in the ‘How do I create itinerary steps’ FAQ.