Last updated on September 10, 2021
Are you planning a trip to Zimbabwe? Read on to learn about the current COVID-19 regulations and entry requirements applicable for travelers to Zimbabwe. Make sure to also check the official Zimbabwe government travel website and your home country travel regulations for latest updates as regulations might change quickly.
Current Entry Requirements Upon Arrival
Tourists are required to use the African Union Trusted Travel or UNDP Global Haven system for validating their COVID-19 PCR test. These systems will generate a personal digital reference code, which should be presented upon request.
- Apply for a Visa.
- Present a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 48 hours before flight departure.
- When arriving from a country where the Alpha and Delta COVID-19 variants are prevalent affected persons shall undergo quarantine for 10 days at a designated facility. They will be tested within 48 hours of arrival and on days 3, 5 and 10 at own expense.
During Your Stay
Be aware that there currently is a curfew between 10 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. to ensure the limitation of social interactions.
- Wear face masks whenever in public.
- Maintain safe physical distance to others of at least 1.5 meters.
For Your Departure
As regards quarantine on the way back home, travelers must check their home country regulations, as these vary from country to country and week to week. Testing is available at a variety of places. You may incur extra charges.
- On leaving Zimbabwe, you will be required to present a negative COVID-19 PCR certificate, issued no more than 48 hours prior to boarding your flight.
Booking Your Trip
When you book your trip with Fair Voyage, we will help you plan your itinerary as smoothly as possible to meet local requirements for your maximum convenience. We are also doing our part to make sure that procedures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 are followed throughout your trip and accommodations booked with us.
Contact our Zimbabwe travel advisors to start planning your trip today.