Last updated on April 27, 2022
Are you planning a trip to Uganda? Read on to learn about the current COVID-19 regulations and entry requirements applicable for travelers to Uganda. Make sure to also check the official Uganda government travel website and your home country travel regulations for latest updates as regulations might change quickly.
*Latest updates highlighted in red
Current Entry Requirements Upon Arrival
Uganda has not yet confirmed that the proof of COVID-19 recovery or completed vaccination is accepted for entry. Therefore follow the entry rules for unvaccinated people.
- Apply for a Visa.
- Fill in the online health questionnaire before departure to Uganda.
- Present a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours before flight departure.
During Your Stay
- Wear face masks whenever outside of the staying place.
- Maintain safe physical distance to others of at least 1.5 meters.
For Your Departure
As regards quarantine on the way back home, travelers must check their home country regulations, as these vary from country to country and week to week. Testing is available at a variety of places. You may incur extra charges.
- Departing tourists are required to present a negative COVID-19 PCR test issued no more than 72 hours before travel.
Booking Your Trip
When you book your trip with Fair Voyage, we will help you plan your itinerary as smoothly as possible to meet local requirements for your maximum convenience. We are also doing our part to make sure that procedures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 are followed throughout your trip and accommodations booked with us.
For local expert advice and tailor-made itineraries, simply ask us to craft your trip.