Last updated on September 15, 2021
Are you planning a trip to Uganda? Read on to learn about the current COVID-19 regulations and entry requirements applicable for travelers to Uganda. Make sure to also check the official Uganda government travel website and your home country travel regulations for latest updates as regulations might change quickly.
Current Entry Requirements Upon Arrival
- Apply for a Visa.
- Present a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours before flight departure.
- Upon arrival undergo an additionally COVID-19 PCR test. This testing is at own expense and results will take up to 4 hours.
During Your Stay
Be aware that there currently is a curfew between 7 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. to ensure the limitation of social interactions.
- Wear face masks whenever outside of the staying place.
- Maintain safe physical distance to others of at least 1.5 meters.
For Your Departure
As regards quarantine on the way back home, travelers must check their home country regulations, as these vary from country to country and week to week. Testing is available at a variety of places. You may incur extra charges.
- Departing passengers are required to present a negative COVID-19 PCR test issued no more than 72 hours before travel.
Booking Your Trip
When you book your trip with Fair Voyage, we will help you plan your itinerary as smoothly as possible to meet local requirements for your maximum convenience. We are also doing our part to make sure that procedures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 are followed throughout your trip and accommodations booked with us.
Contact our Uganda travel advisors to start planning your trip today.