Last updated on July 30, 2021
Are you planning a trip to Switzerland? Read on to learn about the current COVID-19 regulations and entry requirements applicable for travelers to Switzerland. Make sure to also check the official Swiss government travel website and your home country travel regulations for latest updates as regulations might change quickly.
Current Entry Requirements Upon Arrival
- Complete the entry form before entering Switzerland. Once completed you will receive a QR code as confirmation. Have this code ready for inspection when arriving in Switzerland.
- Present a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours or a rapid antigen test taken within 48 hours before flight departure to Switzerland. This applies to travelers who are not fully vaccinated or are unable to prove that they have recovered from COVID-19 in the last 6 months. Travelers from Finland, Norway, Denmark and Iceland are exempted from the COVID-19 test requirement.
- Travelers must undergo quarantine upon arrival if they have been in a place with a variant of concern within the last 10 days before entering Switzerland. Excluded from quarantine are travelers which have been fully vaccinated or are able to prove that they have recovered from COVID-19 in the last 6 months.
During Your Stay
- Wear of face masks in indoor settings and public transport.
- Maintain safe physical distance to others of at least 1.5 meters.
For Your Departure
As regards quarantine on the way back home, travelers must check their home country regulations, as these vary from country to country and week to week. For your homebound flight testing is available at a variety of locations.
Booking Your Trip
When you book your trip with Fair Voyage, we will help you plan your itinerary as smoothly as possible to meet local requirements for your maximum convenience. We are also doing our part to make sure that procedures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 are followed throughout your trip and accommodations booked with us.
Contact our Swiss travel advisors to start planning your trip today.