Last updated on March 9, 2022
Are you planning a trip to Peru? Read on to learn about the current COVID-19 regulations and entry requirements applicable for travelers to Peru. Make sure to also check the official Peru government travel website and your home country travel regulations for latest updates as regulations might change quickly.
*Latest updates highlighted in red
Current Entry Requirements Upon Arrival
- Complete the electronic health sworn statement here before departure to Peru.
- All travelers from 12 years of age and older must present a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 48 hours before flight departure or present proof of completed vaccination against COVID-19.
- The third booster dose is required for those over 40 years of age.
During Your Stay
- Wear face masks in public transport and enclosed spaces.
- Maintain safe physical distance to others of at least 1.5 meters.
For Your Departure
As regards quarantine on the way back home, travelers must check their home country regulations, as these vary from country to country and week to week. Testing is available at a variety of places. You may incur extra charges.
Booking Your Trip
When you book your trip with Fair Voyage, we will help you plan your itinerary as smoothly as possible to meet local requirements for your maximum convenience. We are also doing our part to make sure that procedures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 are followed throughout your trip and accommodations booked with us.
For local expert advice and tailor-made itineraries, simply ask us to craft your trip.