Last updated on November 24, 2021
Are you planning a trip to Nepal? Read on to learn about the current COVID-19 regulations and entry requirements applicable for travelers to Nepal. Make sure to also check the official Nepal government website for latest updates and changes.
*Latest updates highlighted in red
Current Entry Requirements Upon Arrival in Nepal
- Vaccinated tourist can obtain an on-arrival Visa. Non- or partially vaccinated tourists must obtain a Visa prior to departure.
- Fill in the COVID-19 Crisis Management Center online form. There currently might be issues with this form, if so please get in touch with the Nepalese Embassy.
- Vaccinated travelers must submit a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours before flight departure to Nepal.
- Unvaccinated tourists must undergo quarantine upon arrival and cannot proceed for expeditions or trekking until day 11 at the earliest.
- Tourists must have a travel insurance to cover medical costs.
During Your Stay
- Wear face masks in all public spaces and indoor.
- Retain safe physical distance to others of at least two meters.
For Your Departure
As regards quarantine on the way back home, travelers must check their country’s regulations, as these vary from country to country and week to week. For your homebound flight, testing is available at a variety of locations. Additional costs may be incurred.
Get Travel Updates
To stay updated and receive Nepal COVID-19 travel alerts and regulation updates straight to your inbox, we have created a free travel alerts service for you. Simply leave your email to get free travel alerts here.
Booking Your Trip
When you book your trip with Fair Voyage, we will help you plan your itinerary as smoothly as possible to meet local requirements for your maximum convenience. We are also doing our part to make sure that procedures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 are followed throughout your trip and accommodations booked with us.
For local expert advice and tailor-made itineraries, simply ask us to craft your trip.