Last updated on October 13, 2021
Are you planning a trip to Namibia? Read on to learn about the current COVID-19 regulations and entry requirements applicable for travelers to Namibia. Make sure to also check the official Namibia government travel website and your home country travel regulations for latest updates as regulations might change quickly.
*Latest updates highlighted in red
Current Entry Requirements Upon Arrival
- Apply for a Visa.
- All tourists must submit a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours before flight departure. Upon arrival tourists will be placed in quarantine and tested for COVID-19 on the same day at the travelers own cost and will be released if the test results returns negative.
- Complete a Health Declaration Form and submit upon entry.
- Tourists must have a travel insurance to cover medical costs.
During Your Stay
- Wear of face masks in public spaces and public transport.
- Maintain safe physical distance to others of at least two meters.
For Your Departure
As regards quarantine on the way back home, travelers must check their home country regulations, as these vary from country to country and week to week. For your homebound flight testing is available at a variety of locations.
Booking Your Trip
When you book your trip with Fair Voyage, we will help you plan your itinerary as smoothly as possible to meet local requirements for your maximum convenience. We are also doing our part to make sure that procedures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 are followed throughout your trip and accommodations booked with us.
Contact our Namibia travel advisors to start planning your trip today.