Last updated on April 27, 2022
Are you planning a trip to Namibia? Read on to learn about the current COVID-19 regulations and entry requirements applicable for travelers to Namibia. Make sure to also check the official Namibia government travel website and your home country travel regulations for latest updates as regulations might change quickly.
*Latest updates highlighted in red
Current Entry Requirements Upon Arrival
- Vaccinated travelers must present proof of vaccination against COVID-19. Furthermore vaccinated travelers are no longer required to take a PCR test before traveling to Namibia.
- Unvaccinated travelers must present a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours before flight departure to Namibia.
- Complete the Health Declaration Form and the Surveillance Form, and present upon entry.
During Your Stay
- Wear of face masks in public spaces and public transport.
- Maintain safe physical distance to others of at least two meters.
For Your Departure
As regards quarantine on the way back home, travelers must check their home country regulations, as these vary from country to country and week to week. For your homebound flight testing is available at a variety of locations.
Get Travel Updates
To stay updated and receive Namibia COVID-19 travel alerts and regulation updates straight to your inbox, we have created a free travel alerts service for you. Simply leave your email to get free travel alerts here.
Booking Your Trip
When you book your trip with Fair Voyage, we will help you plan your itinerary as smoothly as possible to meet local requirements for your maximum convenience. We are also doing our part to make sure that procedures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 are followed throughout your trip and accommodations booked with us.
For local expert advice and tailor-made itineraries, simply ask us to craft your trip.