Last updated on July 30, 2021
Are you planning a trip to Namibia? Read on to learn about the current COVID-19 regulations and entry requirements applicable for travelers to Namibia. Make sure to also check the official Namibia government travel website and your home country travel regulations for latest updates as regulations might change quickly.
Current Entry Requirements Upon Arrival
- Unvaccinated and vaccinated tourists must submit a negative PCR test taken within 168 hours before flight departure to Namibia.
- Complete a Health Declaration Form and submit upon entry.
- Undergo health screening and temperature testing upon arrival.
- Tourists shall have insurance coverage for possible costs if they need to undergo a quarantine, isolation or any other treatment of a COVID-19 infection during their stay.
- Submit a full trip itinerary.
During Your Stay
The great news despite the global outbreak of the virus COVID-19, is that most of your activities will be outdoors when traveling to Namibia with Fair Voyage, so safe physical distance can easily be kept at all times. Please be aware that there currently is a curfew in place daily between 9 p.m. and 4 a.m. to ensure the limitation of social interactions.
- Wear of face masks in public spaces and public transport.
- Maintain safe physical distance to others of at least two meters.
For Your Departure
As regards quarantine on the way back home, travelers must check their home country regulations, as these vary from country to country and week to week. For your homebound flight testing is available at a variety of locations.
Booking Your Trip
When you book your trip with Fair Voyage, we will help you plan your itinerary as smoothly as possible to meet local requirements for your maximum convenience. We are also doing our part to make sure that procedures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 are followed throughout your trip and accommodations booked with us.
Contact our Namibia travel advisors to start planning your trip today.