Last updated on April 27, 2022
Are you planning a trip to Kenya? Read on to learn about the current COVID-19 regulations and entry requirements applicable for travelers to Kenya. Make sure to also check the official Kenya government travel website and your home country travel regulations for latest updates as regulations might change quickly.
*Latest updates highlighted in red
Current Entry Requirements Upon Arrival
- Apply for a Visa.
- Travelers over 18 years must present proof of vaccination against COVID-19. Furthermore vaccinated travelers are no longer required to take a PCR test before traveling to Kenya.
- Unvaccinated travelers of 5 years and older must present a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours before departure to Kenya. The negative test result must be verified digitally through the Trusted Travel Initiative. Affected travelers may also be asked to take a rapid antigen test on arrival. These tests will cost 30 USD.
- Fill the travelers’ locator form and submit before travel to http://bit.ly/covid19moh and thereafter submit daily health information to “jitenge” platform for 14 consecutive days.
- All arriving passengers originating their travel or transiting through countries listed here will be required to undergo a free arrival RAT at the point of entry.
During Your Stay
- Wear face masks in public places.
- Maintain safe physical distance to others of at least 1.5 meters.
For Your Departure
As regards quarantine on the way back home, travelers must check their home country regulations and requirements of your airline, as these vary from country to country and week to week. Testing is available at a variety of locations.
Some of our partners offer PCR tests in their safari camps. Our travel advisors will advise and customize itineraries to include such camps to ensure a smooth experience for our travelers.
Get Travel Updates
To stay updated and receive Kenya COVID-19 travel alerts and regulation updates straight to your inbox, we have created a free travel alerts service for you. Simply leave your email to get free travel alerts here.
Booking Your Trip
When you book your trip with Fair Voyage, we will help you plan your itinerary as smoothly as possible to meet local requirements for your maximum convenience. We are also doing our part to make sure that procedures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 are followed throughout your trip and accommodations booked with us.
For local expert advice and tailor-made itineraries, simply ask us to craft your trip.