Last updated on February 11, 2022
Are you planning a trip to India? Read on to learn about the current COVID-19 regulations and entry requirements applicable for travelers to India. Make sure to also check the official India government travel website and your home country travel regulations for latest updates as regulations might change quickly.
*Latest updates highlighted in red as per government press release of 10 February 2022
Current Entry Requirements Upon Arrival
As of February 14, foreigners arriving in India no longer have to undergo quarantine. Travel will also be possible for unvaccinated people.
- Apply for a Visa.
- Fill in the online self-declaration form before departure to India.
- Present a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours before flight departure or present proof of completed vaccination against COVID-19.
- Until February 14, unvaccinated travelers or travelers arriving from a country listed as at risk must take another PCR test on arrival, at own costs, after which they will be allowed to leave the airport. Affected travelers then must undergo quarantine for 7 days. A further COVID-19 test is required on the 8th day of arrival in India.
During Your Stay
- Wear face masks in all public places.
- Maintain safe physical distance to others of at least 1.5 meters.
For Your Departure
As regards quarantine on the way back home, travelers must check their home country regulations, as these vary from country to country and week to week. Testing is available at a variety of places. You may incur extra charges.
Booking Your Trip
When you book your trip with Fair Voyage, we will help you plan your itinerary as smoothly as possible to meet local requirements for your maximum convenience. We are also doing our part to make sure that procedures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 are followed throughout your trip and accommodations booked with us.
For local expert advice and tailor-made itineraries, simply ask us to craft your trip.