Last updated on May 2, 2022
Are you planning a trip to Greece? Read on to learn about the current COVID-19 regulations and entry requirements applicable for travelers to Greece. Make sure to also check the official Greece government travel website and your home country travel regulations for latest updates as regulations might change quickly.
*Latest updates highlighted in red
Current Entry Requirements Upon Arrival
- If required, depending on your citizenship, apply for a Visa.
- From 2 May 2022, Greece has temporarily ceased all COVID-19 entry restrictions. Travelers entering Greece no longer need to provide any negative test result, proof of vaccination, proof of recovery, or any other certificate related to COVID-19. This is a temporary stop to facilitate travels over summer. Measures will be reviewed in September and some restrictions might be re-imposed after summer.
- From 15 March 2022 onwards, travellers visiting Greece are no longer required to fill out the Passenger Location Form.
During Your Stay
- From 2 May 2022, proof of vaccination is not longer required to enter indoor spaces such as bars, restaurants, shops or museums.
- From 1 June 2022, the wearing of face masks is no longer required for public indoor places.
- Wear face masks in all public transport.
- Maintain safe physical distance to others of at least 1.5 meters.
For Your Departure
As regards quarantine on the way back home, travelers must check their home country regulations, as these vary from country to country and week to week. For your homebound flight, testing is available at the place where you stay. Additional costs may be incurred.
Booking Your Trip
When you book your trip with Fair Voyage, we will help you plan your itinerary as smoothly as possible to meet local requirements for your maximum convenience. We are also doing our part to make sure that procedures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 are followed throughout your trip and accommodations booked with us.
For local expert advice and tailor-made itineraries, simply ask us to craft your trip.