Last updated on October 13, 2021
Are you planning a trip to Bhutan? Read on to learn about the current COVID-19 regulations and entry requirements applicable for travelers to Bhutan. Make sure to also check the official Bhutan government travel website and your home country travel regulations for latest updates as regulations might change quickly.
*Latest updates highlighted in red
Current Entry Requirements Upon Arrival
- Apply for a Visa.
- Complete the Health Declaration form upon entry.
- Present a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours before flight departure or proof of vaccination.
- Incoming tourists have to undergo quarantine for 21 days, at own expense.
During Your Stay
- Wear of face masks in public spaces and indoor settings.
- Maintain safe physical distance to others of at least 1.5 meters.
For Your Departure
As regards quarantine on the way back home, travelers must check their home country regulations, as these vary from country to country and week to week. For your homebound flight testing is available at a variety of locations.
Booking Your Trip
When you book your trip with Fair Voyage, we will help you plan your itinerary as smoothly as possible to meet local requirements for your maximum convenience. We are also doing our part to make sure that procedures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 are followed throughout your trip and accommodations booked with us.
Contact our Bhutan travel advisors to start planning your trip today.