Tanzania’s Northern Circuit is the most celebrated safari area in Africa – and rightly so. It offers some truly spectacular wildlife viewing.
Some of the greatest wildlife migrations on earth take place in Tanzania's Northern Circuit where you can witness the movements of wildebeest, elephant herds and other game animals.
There’s also plenty to see and do besides wildlife safari in the region, which is also home to the Maasai tribespeople and world heritage sites.
The landscape is as captivating as it is diverse and includes views of the Great Rift Valley, rolling hills and Savannah, jungle and rivers.
Popular Northern Tanzania trips
- Sustainability >>
- Community-Based Tourism (Fair Voyage Curated) Included
- Guiding >>
- English-Speaking GuideDriver Guide Included
- Assistant Guide(s) Included
- Safety >>
- First Aid Kit Included
- Drinks & Meals >>
- Full-Board Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)Included with Your Accommodation Included
- Drinking Water Included
- Coffee & Tea Included
- Special Dietary Requirements Included
- Vegetarian DietOptional, on Request Included
- Vegan DietOptional, on Request Included
- Gluten-free DietOptional, on Request Included
- Keto DietOptional, on Request Included
- Paleo DietOptional, on Request Included
- Halal DietOptional, on Request Included
- Kosher DietOptional, on Request Included
- Transfers & Porterage >>
- Airport TransfersKilimanjaro International Airport Included
- Fees & Other >>
- Entrance or Park Fees & PermitsIncluded for all activities listed in itinerary Included
- Ngorongoro Crater
- Serengeti National Park
- Lake Manyara National Park
- Tarangire National Park