Tanzania’s Northern Circuit is the most celebrated safari area in Africa – and rightly so. It offers some truly spectacular wildlife viewing.
Some of the greatest wildlife migrations on earth take place in Tanzania's Northern Circuit where you can witness the movements of wildebeest, elephant herds and other game animals.
There’s also plenty to see and do besides wildlife safari in the region, which is also home to the Maasai tribespeople and world heritage sites.
The landscape is as captivating as it is diverse and includes views of the Great Rift Valley, rolling hills and Savannah, jungle and rivers.
Popular Northern Tanzania trips
- Sustainability >>
- KPAP Partner for Responsible Travel Included
- Guiding >>
- English-Speaking GuideSafari Driver Guide Included
- Game Drives Included
- Safety >>
- Radio or Satellite Phone Included
- Equipment >>
- 4x4 or Safari Vehicle4x4 Land Rover or Land Cruiser with Pop-Up or Flip-Flop Roof Tops Included
- Drinks & Meals >>
- Full-Board Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)During Safari Included
- Drinking WaterDuring Safari (1.5 Litres Bottled Water per Person per Day) Included
- Transfers & Porterage >>
- Transfers to/ from Itinerary Destinations Included
- Fees & Other >>
- Entrance or Park Fees & PermitsAll National Park Fees Included
- WiFiIn safari vehicle (subject to connectivity) Included
- Ngorongoro Crater
- Serengeti National Park
- Lake Manyara National Park
- Tarangire National Park